To provide Quality and Service Consistently.
To be honest and fair with everyone including customers, suppliers, community neighbors and each other.
To provide an environment dedicated to personal and corporate growth.
To be good stewards of all the assets God has entrusted to us.
- Understand basic principles of refrigeration and steam processes
- Read and understand technical literature, drawings, gauges and instruments
- Operate, troubleshoot, calibrate and perform maintenance on plant equipment
- Perform chemical testing and treatment of condensing tower water
- Install equipment and/or modify existing plant equipment
- Obtain RETA certification through company
- Minimum of 2 years technical refrigeration experience
- Ability to use manuals, read and follow standard operating procedures and other workplace aids
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Able to stand, bend and walk for the duration of a workday
- Able to work in variable temperatures
- Able to lift and or move 40 lbs independently
Mountaire offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401 K, education assistance, holidays, vacations and much more!
|May-18-2012||Maintenance & Engineering||Lumber Bridge, NC||David Vargas|